Monday 23 June 2014

Slouch me silly

Okay so as if it isn't just me that absolutely loves comfort whilst still looking 100 percent style on par….? My thoughts exactly. And well alas, I have good news - great news actually; this winter it's all about slouch… the more slouch the better I say. So say hi to those sleek as silky pants that practically scream sleepwear and start rocking' them like they're the next best thing because baby, they are. The key to rockin' the slouch is to keep it classy - none of this slouchy dag-afied fleece-lookin' tracksuit gear (didn't your mother ever tell you to keep that stuff for home..?). Think tailored yet oversized…. But please, keep them trousers above your waist - we still want you to look good - not hidden/drowning in your own pants.

Want to take a look for yourself? Sure, just check out designer royals such as 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander McQueen and Michael Kors from their recent Fall 2014 collections.

If you know me - you know I adore the slouchy business look so of course I'm gonna' encourage this beauty - Take advantage of this comfort while you can really… Go get em' ladies and gents.

Photos from www.style.com

Have a lovely night lovers xx






No comments:

Post a Comment