Tuesday 17 September 2013

On Wednesdays we wear white


Wednesday I'm in love, I'm all shook up.


On Wednesdays, we wear white. We clothe ourselves with confidence; enlightened by the influences of city lights and the sounds of sweet inner-city living. There's something about a Woman in White that intrigues the human eye to look twice, step back and embrace the captivating presence that goes beforth them. I love wearing white. No matter what mood strikes me, If I'm wearing white, I'm made new. You see, that's another amazing facet of style. Style has so many levels of influence both on yourself personally and the greater world. It has the power to create and contour your ability to think, feel, react and respond to the life you disclose your own. And that is why I love white. I long to feel forever renewed, with my shield I go forth, taking the city under my wing and seizing every open opportunity my big heart desires. I am a clean, white blank page. Now let's start writing...

My outfit of the day:
Cottonon black fedora hat - Sportsgirl dark red lipstick - Topshop white blazer - Minkpink white crop top - Bardot white leather sport pants - White peep-toe mirrored heels - Karen Walker Super Duper sunglasses - Nixon rose gold watch

all photos are my own  -





2 comments: