Saturday 4 January 2014

Bold bloody style

Thou shall not take shit - ever - yet again, why should one take shit ever? We shouldn't - end of. 

What a better way to start the year then a lil' life inspo eh? But honestly, this year is the year for boldness. And by boldness I mean bold bloody style - and by style, I mean black and white (of course). Perhaps the lil' shmoozing of tartan, a pop of rustic red and a drip or two of the navy blue. Wow I'm on a a roll. 2014, you're doing me wonders and it's only day four. So I'm heading to the streets of Sydney on Monday morning to buy some seriously shmick 2014 staples. I can hardly wait. Stay tuned for my purchases - leather, lace, neoprene, sheer and all things sexy and sass will be on agenda (cough classy sexy cough cough). 

With lots of laughter and sarcasm 
B XX








No comments:

Post a Comment