Saturday 22 March 2014

Ranting on a saturday night

Okay so picture this - a beautiful night surrounded by amazing sounds of laughter, joy and complete and utter contentment; A blissful moment in time listening to the works of Coldplay as you drowse slowly in a trance of heavenly surrender as you begin to picture your dreams in the making...

Right now, there is nothing I want more in this world than success. I think I'm right in saying that I'm chasing down this dream more than ever before. This industry isn't for everyone I can tell you that much. You really do have to nail yourself in it - don't let people take you back out. Slam them. Slam every negative comment and nail yourself even further than before. I'm not the same girl used to be, I'm aware of that: but in my own right, that girl would noway near have the confidence nor would she have the patience to succeed in such a cutting throat industry. Today, I am strong. Stronger than ever before. So long as my groundwork is kept high, and my friendships are upheld so too, will be my passion and drive to succeed. 

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment