Saturday 8 March 2014

STYLED TO ROCK X KELLY OSBOURNE X THE ICONIC.COM.AU

This week on Styled to Rock they featured the ever-so amazing Kelly Osbourne. Her style is effortlessly unique oozin' with personality which is most definitely influenced by her rock 'n' rock background. As challenge time approached, the idea behind this week was to create an outfit set for the red carpet - too easy, yeah? Uh no, like everything, there was a catch involved... no black allowed - zilch. UH FREAKOUT TIME!! As per each week, I got hunting on theiconic.com.au in search for the perfect red carpet attire for the ever so punk inspired (aka. black black and more black) Kelly Osbourne. So with my creative brain on, my glass of wine beside me and my Pharrell Williams serenading me I started hunting ...okay not actually but still - shopping sometimes feel that way... am I right or am I right?. What better way to dress Kelly in then with some big ass boots that scream punk/rock/I don't give a sh*t what you think of me kind of vibes. Actually but - good on her. You can shop this whole look on The Iconic right now - these boots are to bloody die for. 100% NO JOKE I died a little when my feet became in contact with the soles of amazing Tony Bianco - because no one does shoes better than Tony.

Stay tuned for next weeks outfit - watch out Miley Cyrus, I'm taking over - bitch. #I'mthewreckingball 

Wearing Stylestalker dress, Tony Bianco boots, Vintage Princess clutch, Karen Walker ring and 1&20 Blackbirds bracelet.

HAVE THE GREATEST WEEKEND LOVERS

XX







1 comment:

  1. Wow u r soo stylish!! I follow u fir. While now and I wanted to ask if u r nit interested in following each other with bloglovin?

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete