Monday 16 December 2013

Monochrome Madness PART TWO #teamwhite

 #TEAMWHITE

But really, we all love a good white post - yeah? Of course you do. And so do I.  
So as the title suggests, here is part two of my shoot I styled not long ago. I was inspired by the juxtaposing life that I (along with several others) experience on a day-to-day/week-to-week/year-to-year basis. Actually but: life is challenging at the best of times, yet alone when something unexpected get's thrown in and suddenly you're fighting for control over you and your treasured life. I guess it's all in the balance; putting standards on things you allow into your life whilst at the same time, saying goodbye to the bad that so urgently wants you to take a trip down not-so memorable lane. So here's to lessons learnt and lessons to come - I want to be bad, but I want to be good. I'll call this one a dedication to life expressed through the maniac madness that is, my life in monochrome. I love you black and white. 

B xx


 

Courtney wears Vintage white chiffon top, Bardot white leather bralet, Zara mermaid skirt, LeSpecs sunglasses and Shakuhachi boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment